TV Use in Campbell
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Campbell, TX. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 754 people in Campbell, that's:
- 249 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 362 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 731 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 543 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 626 Campbell residents confined to network air dates and times.