How Red Oak Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Red Oak, TX. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 6,303 people in Red Oak, those stats equate to:
- 2,080 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 3,025 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 6,114 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 4,538 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 5,231 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.