How People Watch TV in Monroe
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Monroe, WI. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 10,497 people in Monroe, those stats equate to:
- 3,464 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 5,039 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 10,182 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 7,558 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 8,713 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.