TV Use in Bloomington
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Bloomington, CA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 21,048 people in Bloomington, that's:
- 6,946 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 10,103 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 20,417 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 15,155 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 17,470 Bloomington residents confined to network air dates and times.