TV Trends in Fontana, CA
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Fontana, CA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 174,404 people in Fontana, that's:
- 57,553 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 83,714 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 169,172 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 125,571 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 144,755 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.