TV Use in San Bernardino, CA
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Well, cable TV use in San Bernardino, CA tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
So in San Bernardino there are::
- 191,714 people who watch broadcast TV
- 94,869 people who stream TV online
- 13,835 people who regularly use DVRs
- 142,303 people with bundled services
- 65,222 people with a plethora of plasma-screens