TV Use in Redlands
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? You can learn so much about cable TV in Redlands, CA by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 71,066 that means in Redlands there are::
- 68,934 people who watch broadcast TV
- 34,112 people who stream TV online
- 4,975 people who regularly use DVRs
- 51,168 people with bundled services
- 23,452 people with a plethora of plasma-screens