TV Trends in Marina Del Rey, CA
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Marina Del Rey, CA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 9,217 people in Marina Del Rey, that's:
- 3,042 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 4,424 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 8,940 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 6,636 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 7,650 Marina Del Rey residents confined to network air dates and times.