Watching Cable TV in Firestone
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Firestone, CO. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
So in Firestone there are::
- 4,059 people who watch broadcast TV
- 2,009 people who stream TV online
- 293 people who regularly use DVRs
- 3,013 people with bundled services
- 1,381 people with a plethora of plasma-screens