TV Trends in Dallas Center
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Well, cable TV use in Dallas Center, IA tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
So in Dallas Center there are::
- 1,504 people who watch broadcast TV
- 744 people who stream TV online
- 109 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,116 people with bundled services
- 512 people with a plethora of plasma-screens