How Montezuma Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Montezuma, IA, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 1,160 people in Montezuma, those stats equate to:
- 383 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 557 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,125 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 835 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 963 Montezuma residents confined to network air dates and times.