TV Use in New Germany
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in New Germany, MN tends to follow larger trends. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
So in New Germany there are::
- 440 people who watch broadcast TV
- 218 people who stream TV online
- 32 people who regularly use DVRs
- 327 people with bundled services
- 150 people with a plethora of plasma-screens