Watching Cable TV in Norwood Young America, MN
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Norwood Young America, MN. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 3,399 people in Norwood Young America, those stats equate to:
- 1,122 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,632 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 3,297 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 2,447 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 2,821 Norwood Young America residents confined to network air dates and times.