Cable TV in Charleston
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Charleston, MO. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 5,360 people in Charleston, those stats equate to:
- 1,769 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 2,573 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 5,199 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 3,859 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 4,449 Charleston residents confined to network air dates and times.