How Crenshaw, MS Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Crenshaw, MS, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 874 people in Crenshaw, that's:
- 288 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 420 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 848 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 629 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 725 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.