TV Use in Marks
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Marks, MS. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 1,283 people in Marks, that's:
- 423 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 616 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,245 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 924 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,065 Marks residents confined to network air dates and times.