Watching Cable TV in Carrollton
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Carrollton, TX. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 121,490 people in Carrollton, that's:
- 40,092 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 58,315 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 117,845 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 87,473 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 100,837 Carrollton residents confined to network air dates and times.