TV Use in New Berlin
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in New Berlin, WI. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 39,132 people in New Berlin, those stats equate to:
- 12,914 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 18,783 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 37,958 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 28,175 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 32,480 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.