How People Watch TV in Stratford
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Well, cable TV use in Stratford, CT tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 48,703 that means in Stratford there are::
- 47,242 people who watch broadcast TV
- 23,377 people who stream TV online
- 3,409 people who regularly use DVRs
- 35,066 people with bundled services
- 16,072 people with a plethora of plasma-screens