TV Trends in Bock, MN
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Bock, MN, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 136 Bock residents, there's:
- 45 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 65 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 132 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 98 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 113 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.