The CableTV.com Exclusive
Are you a member of the media? If so, check out our claims to fame and reach out to our press contact for more info.
These publications think our articles bear repeating
What the cool kids say about CableTV.com
All we do every day is obsess about TV, internet, entertainment, and technology trends. Some folks jive with our vibe and help share our fixation with the world.
- CNBC, “This company will pay someone $1,000 to binge-watch 20 Marvel movies”
(Yeah, we did that. Anthony “Nem” Mitchell crushed the 40-hour marathon.)
- Gizmodo, “Here’s Each State’s Favorite Pixar Film, According to Google Trends”
- PC Mag, “The Ultimate Cord Cutter’s Guide”
- Refinery 29, “This Will Make You Want To Watch Sex And The City Reruns EVEN MORE”
- Thrillist, “This Company Will Pay You $1,000 to Binge-Watch 20 Marvel Movies”
- Fox Business, “How much ‘Stranger Things’ stars make per episode: report”
- mindbodygreen, “How I Buy Eco-Friendly, Organic Products Without Spending A Fortune”
- Business Insider, “A website is offering $1,000 for someone to binge-watch 20 Marvel movies back-to-back”
- Elite Daily, “The Airlines With The Best In-Flight Entertainment Have Been Revealed, According To A New Report”
Meet Frannie Comstock, CableTV.com’s media contact. Basically, she magically transforms all our weird TV obsessions into press-friendly tidbits.
When you reach out to Frannie at firstname.lastname@example.org, she can put you in touch with CableTV.com’s in-house experts, respond to your media inquiries, or answer questions about any content on our site.
The skinny on CableTV.com
How we pay rent
When we find the hottest TV and internet deals, we tell the world (regardless of what our business buddies think). And telecom companies like being talked about, so they keep us around as an affiliate.