How The Hoosier State Watches TV
If Indiana cable TV interests you like yelling at incompetent chefs interests Gordon Ramsay, we're glad you're here. Here at CableTV.com, we love talking TV. In the U.S., 90% of people pay for a satellite or cable subscription and 72% of those people bundle a high-speed Internet plan with their television service. And according to Nielsen, while half of all TV viewers stream video online, almost 97% of people watch regularly broadcast television. And the number of people now watching programming recorded to their DVRs is 7%.
So what does all this mean for The Hoosier State?
- 5,760,282 Hoosiers have a subscription to TV broadcasting.
- There are 4,608,225 people in Indiana with a bundled subscription to high-speed Internet and TV.
- 6,208,304 Hoosiers still watch traditional television.
- 3,072,150 living in Indiana are watching TV on Hulu, Netflix, and similar services.
- 5,312,260 Hoosiers still watch TV live.