Find TV providers near you
Top recommended TV providers
- DISH—Two-year price lock keeps pricing transparent
- DIRECTV—NFL SUNDAY TICKET offers out-of-market games
- AT&T U-verse—DVR included with TV packages
- Frontier FiOS—Fiber technology delivers highest-quality video
- Spectrum—All channels HD for better viewing experience
- Xfinity—X1 Voice remote makes searching easier
- Cox—Channel Paks allow for plan customization
- Verizon Fios—Fios TV maintains a powerful and reliable signal
- RCN—DVR syncs with mobile devices for on-the-go viewing
- Mediacom—Packages designed for a variety of households
Plug into a TV deal.
TV providers summary
|User rating||Tech type||Max channel count|
|N/A||Cable||Up to 100|
View your provider’s channel lineup
Before you sign up, make sure you’re getting the right TV package for you. These satellite, fiber, and cable companies have their full channel lineups listed online:
Which channels come with cable TV?
The channels you get depend entirely on which package tier you go for.
Basic cable packages carry local channels, while mid-tier packages cover most cable favorites. A good premium package comes with all the best sports channels and big movie channels like HBO® and CINEMAX®.
Popular cable channels
Basic cable channels
*Channels may vary by location, provider, and package.
What about streaming live TV?
Not every TV lover wants to commit to cable service. If you have fast internet, consider these streaming TV benefits:
- Lower monthly bill than traditional TV
- More control over channels
- Month-to-month contracts
Of course, you’ll need fast internet service and a smart TV or streaming device to get the most out of streaming. Visit our streaming page to get started.
Don’t forget to save on internet
Most TV providers offer internet too—you can snag a great deal when you get TV and internet through the same company.
Not interested in cable TV? Then focus on high internet speeds that make streaming TV a breeze.
In addition to the companies above, we recommend checking out CenturyLink, Viasat, and Windstream if you’re on the hunt for internet. These three don’t offer TV, but their internet packages are worth a look.
Want to see which providers offer internet in your area? Enter your ZIP code below to see your options:
Find TV + internet
Ready to watch great TV?
Whether you go for good ole cable TV, satellite TV, or new streaming TV services, we’re here to help you find providers in your area and get the right plan for you.
All you have to do is enter your ZIP code below to get started.