Order Your TV & Internet Services in 3 Simple Steps
1. You enter your zip code above.
2. We search our database for providers in your area.
3. You choose a cable package and call to order.
Why Cable TV
The team here at CableTV.com put together their favorite reasons for choosing cable service in Oregon. It offers hour after hour of entertainment, with HD channels, movies, On Demand and local programming all at your fingertips. It never drops signal in bad weather and requires less equipment than satellite. Cable saves you time and money when you bundle it with high-speed Internet. Plus cable is:
Watching TV in Oregon
If Oregon cable TV interests you like yelling at incompetent chefs interests Gordon Ramsay, we're glad you're here. Here at CableTV.com, we love talking TV. Here's a juicy stat: 3/4 of all cable TV subscribers get their TV bundles with either phone or Internet. While 48% of you now stream online, there are only 3% of people who have stopped watching live television. The use of DVRs is on the rise with 7% of the nation using it to view their favorite television shows. But 85% of Americans still plan their evenings around their favorite network's schedule.
So what does all this mean for The Beaver State?
- 3,441,246 Oregonians have a subscription to TV broadcasting.
- There are 2,752,997 people in Oregon with a bundled subscription to high-speed Internet and TV.
- 3,708,899 Oregonians still watch traditional television.
- 1,835,331 living in Oregon are watching TV on Hulu, Netflix, and similar services.
- 3,173,594 Oregonians still watch TV live.
High-Speed Internet in Oregon
Are you also looking for cable Internet in Oregon? Did you know that it offers downstream speeds between 5-10 Mbps. 49% of Oregonians have speeds of 4 Mbps or slower. Only 32% of Oregon households, or roughly 1,223,554 people, currently use a cable connection to get online. Broadband use has increased from 70% to 75% from 2009 to 2010.
CableTV.com Loves Oregon Actors
Stats are interesting, but they aren't all we know about cable TV in Oregon. Did you know that the "Alf" actor, Anne Schedeen, is a native of Oregon? Schedeen got started on the small screen in 1972, but got started in life in Portland in 1949. While the acting career may take them around the world, they still owe an upbringing to Oregon.