Order Your TV & Internet Services in 3 Simple Steps
1. You enter your zip code above.
2. We search our database for providers in your area.
3. You choose a cable package and call to order.
Why Cable TV
Here are some of our favorite reasons for anyone interested in cable TV in South Carolina. It offers hour after hour of entertainment, with HD channels, movies, On Demand and local programming all at your fingertips. Cable service is more reliable, never going out in bad weather; it's also more affordable, with less equipment required. When you bundle it with high-speed Internet, you get one convenient bill, and could save as much as $400 a year. Plus cable is:
Cable TV in South Carolina
If you're as interested in cable TV in South Carolina as Sgt. Joe Friday is interested in "just the facts, ma'am," we're glad you're here. Here at CableTV.com, we love talking TV. Here's a juicy stat: 3/4 of all cable TV subscribers get their TV bundles with either phone or Internet. And according to Nielsen, while half of all TV viewers stream video online, almost 97% of people watch regularly broadcast television. The use of DVRs is on the rise with 7% of the nation using it to view their favorite television shows. But 85% of Americans still plan their evenings around their favorite network's schedule.
So what does all this mean for The Palmetto State?
- 4,050,833 South Carolinians have a subscription to TV broadcasting.
- There are 3,240,667 people in South Carolina with a bundled subscription to high-speed Internet and TV.
- 4,365,898 South Carolinians still watch traditional television.
- 2,160,444 living in South Carolina are watching TV on Hulu, Netflix, and similar services.
- 3,735,769 South Carolinians still watch TV live.
Cable Internet in South Carolina
Cable Internet, and high-speed Internet in general, is growing in South Carolina. In its latest report, SpeedMatters.org ranked The Palmetto State number 37 in the nation in broadband adoption. Here's some more quick facts:
- 32% have cable Internet
- 56% have speeds below 4 Mbps
- 1% have speeds above 25 Mbps
TV Actors From South Carolina
For those who are less interested in statistics, here's something interesting about South Carolina andTV. South Carolina is home to a number of different TV stars. Take Allison Munn, for instance. You know, star of "What I Like About You". Before getting started in 2000, Munn was born in Columbia in 1974. While the acting career may take them around the world, they still owe an upbringing to South Carolina.