CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in California

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 15 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Switch to Time Warner Cable.

We're so sure your experience will be better, we'll guarantee it! If you don't see the difference, we'll give you your money back.

Enjoy Better TV in California with Time Warner Cable

Start a tradition. Movie Monday, or Tuesday through Friday. Whether you want sports, movies, or just the basics, Time Warner Cable TV is the place to go. There are more channels, Pay-Per-View and On Demand choices with Time Warner Cable California than you'll know what to do with. TWC TV™ even allows you to watch TV on your computer, phone or tablet, as well as manage and schedule your DVR.

Now that you've figured out that your California cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over some details about TV viewing in your area. We bet you didn't know that the average number of hours Americans watch TV in a week is 35. 94% of Californians still watch TV via a traditional screen, so that leaves 6%, or 2,253,274, who watch those 35 hours of TV each week via a smartphone, computer or tablet in addition to their traditional TV set.

Combine and Save Money with Time Warner Cable TV Bundles

Are you thinking of bundling your TV, Home Phone and/or Internet services with one company? 66% of California households, or 8,285,618 already do. With a Time Warner Cable bundle deal, you'll have the TV, Internet, and Home Phone services you need, all in one bill. Check your voicemail and manage past messages online with VoiceZone™. Bundle your cable TV with Time Warner Cable Phone service and you'll see caller ID information right on your TV. Surf the Internet without worrying about viruses, Trojans and worms with the Internet Security software included with your Time Warner Cable Internet service. TV and Internet, Internet and Home Phone, any combination of the two or a bundle with all three, Time Warner Cable has bundle options for you.

Only the Best Time Warner Cable Equipment in California

Time Warner Cable presents the most advanced level of equipment. Did you know that 44.6% of California homes, or 5,774,824 have a DVR? That's a 79% increase within the last five years. With Time Warner Cable, you can get the equipment that is right for you, including a Whole House HD-DVR and CableCARD?. Have a number of TV's in various rooms? The Whole House HD-DVR may be the optimal solution for you. Getting kicked off of the couch by your wife and kids won't be a problem; with the multi-room DVR you can pause the game and restart it in the bedroom without ever missing a touchdown. With every cable box, you get access to some unique services like Start Over®, Look Back®, Parental Controls, Pay-Per-View and On Demand.

Time Warner Cable California Has What You Need

The whole world knows where to find Soka University of America, and nobody knows better than you where Adam Kennedy and Adam Brody came from. Allow Time Warner Cable to thank the people of California by giving you more ways to enjoy California State University, Bakersfield action and quality programming like 10 Things I Hate About You.