Spectrum Customer Service 844-290-2464
Talk to Spectrum customer service to resolve your internet or TV issue.
Spectrum customer service phone number 1-833-780-1880
Spectrum residential customers can call this 24/7 toll-free phone number for technical support, equipment installations and bill pay assistance: 1-833-780-1880.
To reach a customer representative faster, say “representative.” The automated rep will ask you to confirm that you’d like to speak to a representative, then ask you to say one of the following:
- “Technical support”
- “Add service”
- “Remove service”
- “I’m moving”
- You may also state your business in your own words.
Depending on your selection, you may need to answer a few quick questions before being routed to a customer representative.
Press *99 if you want to bypass the voice-activated system and choose your options by numbered phone menu instead.
If you would like to cancel, change, move, transfer or upgrade your Spectrum service, please call a customer representative at 833-267-6094.
Still need assistance? Let’s narrow in on what you are looking for.
Pay your Spectrum bill 1-833-267-6094
Existing Spectrum customers who want to pay bills over the phone should call 1-833-267-6094. (Para español, oprima el número cinco.)
Enter the phone number associated with your account, and then say “bill pay” to be connected to the billing department.
Spectrum outages 1-833-267-6094
Call the number above to find out if you’re in a Spectrum internet, cable TV or home phone outage. After entering your phone number, simply ask “Am I in an outage?”
Spectrum TV support help
Spectrum internet support help
- How do I activate my Spectrum modem?
- How do I set up WiFi service?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I use my Spectrum email account?
- How do I set up antivirus software on my computer?
- How do I set up Internet parental controls?
- My Internet service is not working properly. How do I troubleshoot my connection?
Other ways to contact Spectrum cable customer service
Chances are you aren’t the only Spectrum experiencing an outage or other connection issue. This can lead to longer wait times. Tired of hanging on the telephone? Try contacting Spectrum online through its mobile support apps, your account login, or chatting with a Spectrum representative (The chat window is located on the bottom right-hand corner of the page.)
Give these additional customer service methods a try as needed:
- Spectrum’s virtual assistant—Get quick help with your Spectrum service on everything from ordering pay-per-view events to asking about outages in your area.
- Spectrum online account—Log in online to access your account and view a wealth of resources from the Spectrum Support Library.
- Online bill pay—Pay your bill quickly and easily with your online Spectrum account. Refer to Spectrum’s support page for more information on how to pay your bill online.
- Spectrum local store finder—If you need face-to-face assistance with equipment,
scheduling appointments, or adding new services, use this store directory to find the Spectrum store location nearest you.
- Spectrum’s accessibility services—Get information on Spectrum’s accessibility features, such as closed captioning, readable voicemail and large-print statements. If you have further questions, call 844-762-1301 or use Spectrum’s virtual assistant, Ask Spectrum.
- Spectrum business support—Business customers can get help by going to Spectrum’s Business Support Access page or by calling 1-866-892-4249.
- Spectrum mobile phone support—If you have Spectrum’s mobile phone service, you can get technical support and billing help by going to Spectrum’s Mobile Support Access page or by calling 1-833-224-6603.
Spectrum merger: Charter, TWC, and Bright House support
Charter Communications, Time Warner Cable (TWC) and Bright House Networks now operate under the brand name Spectrum. The merger took place in early 2016, and while the three providers are now mostly streamlined into one brand with Spectrum, occasional differences in customer service phone numbers may still occur.
Spectrum customer service numbers will redirect you if you accidentally call the wrong one. For information on the exact number you should call see below, or log in to your Spectrum online account.
Support for Time Warner customers
Call the number above if you were originally a Time Warner Cable customer.
Support for Bright House customers
Call this number if you were originally a Bright House Networks customer.
Sign up for Spectrum service
To sign up for Spectrum services, call 1-833-780-1880, or use the click to call button below. Did you know that switching to Spectrum from your current provider can get you up to $500? Spectrum also offers no-contract plans and has offers featuring included equipment costs.
Spectrum customer service FAQ
How do I order TV and Internet from Spectrum?
Does Spectrum have 24/7 customer service?
Yes, Spectrum’s 100% US-based support is available 24/7/365 You can also visit Spectrum’s support hub to find answers to common questions.
Can I pay my Spectrum bill by phone?
Yes, you can pay your Spectrum bill over the phone by calling 1-833-267-6094.
How do I call Spectrum’s customer service?
Call 1-833-267-6094 for general customer support and technical service.
How do I report an outage to Spectrum?
Call 1-833-267-6094 to find out if you’re in a Spectrum TV outage. After entering your phone number, simply ask “Am I in an outage?”
What is the phone number for Spectrum’s business support?
Get support for Spectrum business services by calling 1-866-892-4249.
How do I get support for Spectrum’s mobile service?
To get support for Spectrum’s mobile phone service, call 1-833-224-6603.
How do I cancel my Spectrum cable service?
To cancel or change your Spectrum service, call Spectrum at 1-833-267-6094.
Why is Spectrum Home Security service being discontinued?
Spectrum Home Security was discontinued on Feb. 5, 2020, because the equipment and network suppliers either shut down their networks or ceased operations.
What is the 1-800 number to Spectrum?
1-833-780-1880 is the Spectrum phone number.
Who can I contact with questions about Spectrum Home Security?
You can call 855-892-4444 with any questions you may have about Spectrum Home Security being discontinued.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?
Here’s a list of all customer service numbers for Spectrum. Or, call 844-290-2464 to speak with a representative.
|General customer support and technical support||833-780-1880|
|Support for Time Warner customers||800-892-4357|
|Support for Bright House customers||855-222-0102|
|Spectrum business customers||866-892-4249|
|Spectrum mobile phone support||833-224-6603|