Spectrum Customer Service Number
Spectrum residential customers can call this 24/7 toll-free phone number for technical support, equipment installations and bill pay assistance.
To reach a customer representative faster, say “representative.” The automated rep will ask you to confirm that you’d like to speak to a representative, then ask you to say one of the following:
- “Technical support”
- “Add service”
- “Remove service”
- “I’m moving”
- You may also state your business in your own words.
Depending on your selection, you may need to answer a few quick questions before being routed to a customer representative.
Press *99 if you want to bypass the voice-activated system and choose your options by numbered phone menu instead.
If you would like to cancel, change, move, transfer or upgrade your Spectrum service, please call a customer representative at 833-267-6094.
Support for Time Warner Customers
Para Español, oprima el número cinco.
Support for Bright House Customers
Para español, diga “español.”
Para español, oprima el número cinco.
Pay Your Spectrum Bill
Para español, oprima el número cinco.
Existing Spectrum customers who want to pay bills over the phone should call 1-833-267-6094.
Enter the phone number associated with your account, and then say “bill pay” to be connected to the billing department.
Charter, TWC and Bright House Support
Spectrum’s networks stretch across the US, thanks to the merger of Charter, Time Warner Cable (TWC) and Bright House Networks. For the fastest assistance, use the number for your original service, or call the top number and enter the phone number associated with your account.
If you happen to call the wrong number, don’t worry—you can be rerouted to the correct Spectrum customer service number with help from your phone number or ZIP code.
Cut Your Wait Time: Contact Spectrum Online
Chances are you aren’t the only Spectrum experiencing an outage or other connection issue. This can lead to longer wait times. Tired of hanging on the telephone? Try contacting Spectrum online through its mobile support apps, your account login, or chatting with a Spectrum representative (The chat window is located on the bottom right-hand corner of the page.)
Before You Call
To help your phone call go as smoothly as possible, prep the following before you dial:
- Your account number—Log into Spectrum.net to find your number and additional ways to contact Spectrum. (Spectrum business customers log in at business.Spectrum.com.) Or if you have a recent bill handy, the account number is usually in the top left-hand corner.
- The phone number associated with your account—Some of Spectrum’s customer service phone numbers will ask for this in place of or in addition to your account number.
- The last four digits of your Social Security number—You may be asked to provide this information to confirm your identity and verify that you have permission to manage the account you’re calling about.
- Pen and paper or a note-taking device—Keep these nearby to jot down confirmation numbers and additional information you may need to remember.
- Billing and service addresses—When you’re setting up or moving your service location, you can save time by having these exact addresses immediately available for your Spectrum customer care representative.
- Notes on problems you’re having with your service—If you are experiencing issues with your service that will require technical support, such as slow Internet speeds, outages, equipment issues, etc. be sure to have notes ready explaining what you are experiencing and the steps you’ve already taken to resolve the issue.
If you’re moving to a new address, call for a moving-and-address-change concierge to painlessly bring Spectrum services with you:
Para español, oprima el número dos.
Other Ways to Contact Spectrum Cable
While getting help with your Spectrum service over the phone is always an option, you can resolve some issues over the Internet as well. Give these additional customer service methods a try:
- Spectrum’s virtual assistant—Get quick help with your Spectrum service on everything from ordering pay-per-view events to asking about outages in your area.
- Spectrum online account—Log in online to access your account and view a wealth of resources from the Spectrum Support Library.
- Online bill pay—Pay your bill quickly and easily with your online Spectrum account. Refer to Spectrum’s support page for more information on how to pay your bill online.
- Spectrum local store finder—If you need face-to-face assistance with equipment,
scheduling appointments, or adding new services, use this store directory to find the Spectrum store location nearest you.
- Spectrum’s accessibility services—Get information on Spectrum’s accessibility features, such as closed captioning, readable voicemail and large-print statements. If you have further questions, call 844-762-1301 or use Spectrum’s virtual assistant, Ask Spectrum.
- Spectrum business support—Business customers can get help by going to Spectrum’s Business Support Access page or by calling 1-866-892-4249.
- Spectrum mobile phone support—If you have Spectrum’s mobile phone service, you can get technical support and billing help by going to Spectrum’s Mobile Support Access page or by calling 1-833-224-6603.
Charter Communications, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks now operate under the brand name “Spectrum.” The merger took place in early 2016, and while the three providers are now mostly streamlined into one brand with Spectrum, occasional differences in customer service phone numbers may still occur.
Spectrum customer service numbers will redirect you if you accidentally call the wrong one. For information on the exact number you should call, log in to your Spectrum online account.
Spectrum TV and Internet Support Resources
Account & Billing Help
TV Support Help
Internet Support Help
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I order TV and Internet from Spectrum?
Does Spectrum have 24/7 customer service?
Can I pay my Spectrum bill by phone?
How do I contact Spectrum’s customer service?
How do I report an outage to Spectrum?
What is the phone number for Spectrum’s business support?
How do I get support for Spectrum’s mobile service?
How do I cancel my Spectrum cable service?
Why is Spectrum Home Security service being discontinued?
Who can I contact with questions about Spectrum Home Security?
Didn’t Find What You’re Looking For?
Here’s a list of all customer service numbers for Spectrum. Or, call 1-855-855-4578 to speak with a representative.
|General Customer Support and Technical Support||833-780-1880|
|Support for Time Warner Customers||800-892-4357|
|Support for Bright House Customers||855-222-0102|
|Spectrum Business Customers||866-892-4249|
|Spectrum Mobile Phone Support||833-224-6603|
*To qualify for the Contract Buyout Program, a customer must order and install a qualifying Triple Play or limited Double Play promotion; offers not available in all areas. Offer available to qualifying customers only who have no outstanding obligations to Charter. Payment amount will be determined by the Early Termination Fee on the final bill from the previous provider, not to exceed $500. For Contract Buyout qualifications, go to Spectrum.com/buyout.