Only Murders in the Building Season 2 Episode 8 Preview
Whodunit on episode 8 of Only Murders in the Building? Let CableTV.com recap the odds.
Mabel and Theo took a trip to Coney Island in last week’s episode, where they ran into Glitter Person and worked through their tricky shared history. Meanwhile, Oliver and Charles met up with Detective Williams (Da’Vine Joy Randolph), who helped them take care of the murder knife and shared some parenting advice. Also, there’s a blackout now, we guess?
For episode 8 of Only Murders in the Building, we turn to the CableTV.com Only Murders Suspicion Power Rankings and see who’s worthy of another look. As always, we’re ranking characters from most to least suspicious by using two questions:
- Do we think they killed Bunny Folger?
- Did they have something to do with the murder?
1. Teddy Dimas
Teddy sat this episode out, but he was never far from our thoughts. Who could afford to hire Glitter Person to surreptitiously photograph Lucy and Charles beside someone experienced in skirting the law?
He was also far from absent thanks to . . .
Teddy Dimas (Nathan Lane) may have suspicious motivations this season. Image courtesy Hulu.
2. Theo Dimas
Poor damn Theo Dimas. (And shoutout to James Caverly, who remains one of the show’s secret weapons.)
He’s an excellent foil to Mabel as they investigate Glitter Person at Coney Island, but the specter of Teddy Dimas—and Teddy’s constant FaceTime calls—aren’t far from the proceedings. We know Theo’s relationship with Teddy isn’t in great shape, so what could they be talking about during that call outside the diner?
Looking for the hottest TV entertainment?
Subscribe to our email newsletter to get the latest TV premieres, entertaining takes, and money-saving promotions.
Others receiving suspicious votes
- Poppy (assistant with a grudge)
- Glitter Person (who’s maybe the murderer?)
- Ivan (no clear motive, but Bunny’s closest non-Arconia relationship—maybe we’ll learn more later)
- Cinda Canning (big guest star who’s probably not the killer but may be involved)
- Amy Schumer (also big guest star, but give her another episode before chalking her up as another Sting-esque nothingburger)
- Marv (knew about the Arconia tunnels)
- Alice (not a murderous lunatic, just works in contemporary art)