AT&T Customer Service & Support: 1-800-288-2020
Call to talk to a human about your AT&T service today.
(Para español preciona 8)
Sign up for AT&T service
Contact AT&T customer service
AT&T customer service phone number
You can reach AT&T Customer Service and Technical Support at +1-800-288-2020. This is also the AT&T phone number to pay your bill.
AT&T customer service hours of operation
AT&T customer service billing and account support hours vary based on whether you need help with your TV or internet. For AT&T TV support, you can call AT&T’s customer service number at +1-800-288-2020 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 12 a.m. (midnight) ET, seven days a week.
It’s the same number for AT&T internet support, but those hours are 8 a.m.–7 p.m. Monday–Friday and 8 a.m.–5 p.m. ET, Saturday–Sunday.
Technical support for both AT&T TV and internet service can be reached 24/7 at +1-800-288-2020.
AT&T customer service online
We’re covering mostly TV and internet service here, but AT&T does more than that.
AT&T’s support contact page is loaded with resources—from account status to troubleshooting guides to discussion forums and more—for the company’s wireless, TV, internet, home phone, and home security services.
Other AT&T online support
AT&T tech support
AT&T customer support for your business
AT&T local customer service options
Before you call AT&T
What to have at the ready when you’re calling AT&T’s customer service phone number:
- Your street address. You’ll want service installed at the right location, of course.
- Your preferred method of payment. Choose payment by checking account, savings account, credit card, or debit card. Also, have your account info or credit card numbers handy.
- Your statement preference. Choose paperless via email or online view, or get real paper by mail.
- Your phone number and email address. Receive service updates and offers through text or email (but also the occasional upsell).
AT&T bill pay phone number
Sign up for AT&T service
Cancel your AT&T service
Bottom line: Is AT&T customer service good?
During CableTV.com’s most recent internet customer satisfaction survey, AT&T consistently placed in the top three in a majority of internet categories, including overall satisfaction.
In our current TV customer satisfaction survey, AT&T’s TV service was operating mostly under its U-verse banner. AT&T U-verse TV service also ranked in the top three of most categories but dropped to the middle of the pack when it came to tech support and user experience.
Pros and cons of AT&T customer service
- 24/7 online support
- Multiple help pages and videos
- Limited mobile app
- Limited discussion forums