The Marvel Movie Marathon Dream Job
No sleep till Endgame: We’ll PAY YOU to watch all 20 Marvel movies.
Keep in Touch
We'll send you information about future opportunities.
Do you have the endurance of Iron Man? The tenacity of Captain America? The leisure time of Ant-Man? Then CableTV.com has a mission for you: watch all 20 previously released Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) movies back-to-back, leading up to the highly anticipated 2019 premiere of Avengers: Endgame (April 26).
The right candidate will be paid $1,000 in cash, plus tons of MCU prizes for bingeing 40+ hours of superhero action. We’re throwing down the Infinity Gauntlet—are you up to the challenge?
Who we want to hire
The hero we’re looking for is not only a Marvel fanatic, but also an active, outgoing social media personality who’d be enthusiastic about live-tweeting their MCU marathon experience while tagging CableTV.com (@CableTV, #CableTV).
Once your MCU binge-watch and live-tweeting extravaganza is complete, we’ll ask you to share your takeaways from the movies so we can make some beautiful, badass rankings together.
Besides those, our only requirements are that you be at least 18 years old and a US citizen (sorry, Wakanda nationals).
What you’ll be watching
True Marvel aficionados already know the films but, as a refresher, here are Phases 1, 2, and 3 of the current Marvel Cinematic Universe:
MCU Phase 1
Iron Man (2008)
The Incredible Hulk (2008)
Iron Man 2 (2010)
Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
The Avengers (2012)
MCU Phase 2
Iron Man 3 (2013)
Thor: The Dark World (2013)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
MCU Phase 3
Captain America: Civil War (2016)
Doctor Strange (2016)
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
Black Panther (2018)
Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)
We’re not including movies outside of the MCU, like Deadpool, X-Men, Fantastic Four, earlier Spider-Man films, and certainly not Ghost Rider—you’re welcome. Also excluded are tangentially related Marvel/Netflix series like Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage.
We’re only asking you to power-watch approximately two days’ worth of proper blockbuster Marvel movies. Easy, right?
What you’ll get
The hearty soul chosen to take on this awesome task will receive a CableTV.com Marvel swag package that will include everything below:
$1,000 from CableTV.com!
- Maybe spend it on a restful spa retreat away from screens and superheroes later—just a thought.
Every Marvel MCU Blu-Ray film for your collection
- All three MCU Blu-Ray box sets
- Black Panther
- Avengers: Infinity War
- Ant-Man and the Wasp.
Marvel Marathon Survival Kit
- Captain America popcorn popper
- Orville Redenbacher popcorn kernels
- Thanos Infinity Gauntlet mug
- Iron Man snuggie
- $100 Grubhub gift card
- And more Marvel gear than you can shake a giant green fist at!
How to apply
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, just fill out our application form with around 200 words making your case—we’re looking for fun and articulate voices, so make it count. If you’re feeling even more gung-ho, there’s an optional field for sending in a submission video. Costumes not required.
Include your level of Marvel expertise/fanaticism, and social media platforms you’re active on (Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Twitch, etc.).
Should you win this contracted position on Team No Sleep, we’ll provide basic guidelines for tracking your Marvel journey—but, when it comes to sharing the experience via social media, we just want you to do you. And don’t worry… we will let you sleep. The chosen candidate will have three days to complete this epic binge.
Should you choose to accept . . .
Are you ready pick up Thor’s hammer, or at least your TV remote? Do you have what it takes to save the universe from the comfort of your own couch?
If you believe you’re the ultimate Marvel movie master, sign up now for the chance to join forces with CableTV.com.
Become a hero
The application period for this Dream Job has closed, and we have selected our winner. But the credits aren’t over yet. Subscribe to our email list to be notified whenever a new opportunity opens up.
Keep in Touch
We'll send you information about future opportunities.
The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
- The promoter of this competition is CableTV.com whose principal office is located at 5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way, Salt Lake City, Utah 84116.
- Employees of CableTV.com or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where you reside, in order to participate.
- Only residents of the United States are eligible to participate.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of winning.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via www.CableTV.com. Individuals may enter to win by clicking on the participation link on CableTV.com’s website. Upon clicking the participation link, entrants will be asked to provide their name and contact information so that CableTV.com can notify the winner of the results.
- Closing date for entry will be April 15, 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Only one winner will be selected from the entire pool of eligible entries.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 7 days at the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 10 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner specifically acknowledges that the welcome package shall be provided and fulfilled by CableTV.com, and that the contest is in no way affiliated with Marvel.
- CableTV.com will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The winner will receive a welcome package either mailed or hand-delivered to the winner.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and CableTV.com reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
- CableTV.com’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.