Verizon Fios Customer Service: 1-800-837-4966
Our experts put in the hours to verify every way to contact Verizon Fios.
(Para español preciona estrella)
Before you call Verizon Fios
You’ll want to have a few items at the ready before calling or online chatting with Verizon Fios. They include the following:
- Your street address. Simple enough—you know where you live, right?
- Your preferred method of payment. Verizon will strongly suggest auto-payment via checking account, savings account, credit card, or debit card.
- Your statement preference. Like every company these days, Verizon will steer you toward paperless online billing statements. But, if you still like your snail mail, it can accommodate.
- Your phone number and email address. Sure, you’ll get the occasional sales ad—but you’ll also receive important updates and special offers.
Verizon Fios outages
You can check the status of Verizon Fios service outages on the company site, if you can get to it (because, you know, outage). Calling might be the best option to get updates.
Verizon Fios customer service phone number
For home fiber-optic questions or general Verizon questions, you can reach Verizon Fios at +1-800-837-4966.
Verizon Fios customer service online
There are several ways to get Verizon’s help online. The best place to start is the company’s support page. There you can check your account status, troubleshoot problems, and browse thousands of discussion forums.
Other Verizon Fios online support
Verizon Fios customer support for your business
Unlike home service, Verizon Fios support for businesses operates 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
For Fios business internet and TV customer service, call +1-800-837-4966.
Verizon Fios local customer service options
There’s no fee for paying with cash, credit, or debit at Verizon company locations—just make sure to bring a billing statement, account number, or phone number. You can also pay your Verizon Fios bills in cash at CVS and 7-Eleven stores for an additional $2.99.
Pros and cons of Verizon Fios customer service
- Weekday support
- Multiple ways to contact
- Limited business support hours
- Limited payment options
Of the many ways to get ahold of Verizon Fios customer service, we prefer the online chat option; the reps are responsive and friendly, in our experience.
Our last resort would be the Verizon Fios app—it works OK for checking on your account, but not so much for communication.
It’s unfortunate that there’s limited hours for customer service (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST), but at least you can reach tech support anytime.
For this article, our experts spent hours hunting down and testing Verizon Fios contact numbers, exploring its online help resources, and researching what customer said about their experience.
You can learn more about our methodology on our How We Rank page.