Customer Service and Bill Pay Number
The above number is your go-to resource for over-the-phone help. Customer service and billing assistance is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (MST).
After you dial, wait to be prompted, enter your account number or the phone number associated with the account, and then press pound.
Business Customer Service Number
If you’re a Cable ONE Business customer, you can reach out for support using the number above.
When you call, wait to be prompted for your phone number or account number, and then press pound.
What to Prepare before You Call
No one likes to hold a phone in one hand while scrambling through documents with the other. Here are some things you’ll need to prepare to make your call to Cable ONE go as smoothly as possible.
- Your Account Number: You can find your account number on the right side of your bill, just below Cable ONE’s contact info. This will be one of the first things asked for during your phone call. If you don’t have it, the phone number associated with your account will do.
- Phone Number Associated with Your Account: This is the phone number you gave when setting up your Cable ONE account.
- Your Billing or Service Address: If you’re setting up or moving your service, your address is a must-have.
- Pen, Paper, or Other Note-Taking Device: Keep something handy to jot down any important information you may receive on your call.
Don’t Want to Call? Try Other Support Methods
While Cable ONE is available by phone only during normal working hours, there are other ways you can get support from Cable ONE if you have a question after hours.
- Email Cable ONE: Fill out the “Email Us” form on Cable ONE’s contact page to get personalized, online support.
- Email Cable ONE Business: You can fill out “Business Sales,” “Business Care,” and “Technical Support” forms on the Cable ONE Business contact page. There’s even a section for choosing your preferred response method: phone or email.
- Visit a Local Store: Find your state on Cable ONE’s locations page, and stop by or call the nearest physical store.
- Search Online Support: If you want to troubleshoot issues on your own, Cable ONE’s online support page has a variety of articles and videos available to answer your questions.